Friday, January 21, 2011

Sorry!

Oh, my... It's been a LONG time! Hasn't it? :) Sorry about that. Moving totally threw me off and then my laptop died so I didn't have a computer for a couple of months...but now I have a new computer and we're pretty much settled in our new house. So hopefully I can post a little more.

Okay...I'm not sure where I should start! It's been so long since I've done a post! Haha! Well, at Bethany World Prayer Center, they've been having P21 (Pursuit 21- Twenty-one Days of Spiritual Intensity). We've had services every weekday night. It's been really good! Sunday will be Day 21.

Last night we sang this song so I'll share it with you!


"I Wanna Dance" By Deluge

I sought the Lord He heard my cry
And came to my rescue
When I was lost apart from Him
He showed me what was true
So I will love Him and I will show Him

I wanna dance like there's no one else around
Get lost in this freedom I have found
Your love has set me free so I will dance for You
I'll dance for You

It's Biblical so don't be critical
You can't hold it in
You shouldn't have to
Forget your dignity stop being pretty
Are you ready to go now

~Sarah Elizabeth~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a reply to my post or just say hi! Just please remember to be nice. Thanks! :)