Monday, October 25, 2010

Where Did October Go?

I cannot believe that it is nearly the end of October! Life's been crazy for me this last month so I apologize for my lack of blogging.

Anyway, the other day my sister and I watched all of BBC's adaption of North and South for the first time. I must say that I am in love with Mr. Thorton! Mr. Darcy has been demoted from #1 in my mental list of my favorite fictional male characters... at least for now. But, yes, I LOVED the movie North and South and cannot wait to read the book! North and South was a bit more on the dreary side than Pride and Prejudice was but I still enjoyed it. Once I get North and South memorized, I'll be moving on to Emma and then whatever I can find. =) Please feel free to leave suggestions of good Jane Austen / Louisa May Alcott / Elizabeth Gaskell type books that have been made into movies!

Note: I know this post was a little different than all of my previous posts but I needed to do something light-hearted because today was CRAZY! One of my sisters broke her foot and my youngest brother was having trouble breathing earlier. I was crying and praying so much that I was emotionally drained so I needed to relax and get my mind off of all of that for a little while...

~Sarah Elizabeth~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a reply to my post or just say hi! Just please remember to be nice. Thanks! :)