Monday, September 27, 2010

First Post!

Since this is my first post, it will be a little more boring than my other ones will be. ;) Anyway, I'll tell you a little about myself and about this blog in general.

The name of this blog comes from two places- Proverbs 3:5-6, which say "Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track." and also from where I am in my life right now. I'm learning what it means to trust God 100% and let Him have complete control of my life.

I'm a Christian and pretty much everything on here will have something to do with God. I'm still not sure what I want this blog to be exactly so I'll be working things out as I go. I might do some "here's what's up with me" posts but most likely a lot of my posts will be either Scripture verses, Christian song lyrics or notes from my pastor's sermons. So, I hope you all enjoy my new blog!

~Sarah Elizabeth~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a reply to my post or just say hi! Just please remember to be nice. Thanks! :)