Friday, June 21, 2013

I'm Famous!

Well, not really but I was in the Father's Day music video they did at my church this past weekend. :) It is hilarious. We had a blast and laughed nearly the entire six hours we spent filming it.

And since I know you're all dying to see my big debut... Here you go!


Random facts about the video:

- That's my dog Snickers in the picture! Originally my dog CeCe was supposed to be in it but she decided that she hated Matt (my "date") and wouldn't let him hold her. Snickers wasn't too thrilled about Matt holding her either but she cooperated a lot more than CeCe!

- The guys playing my dad and my date are the same age. Dustin (my "dad") put baby powder in his hair to make it look slightly gray, while Matt shaved his beard and combed his hair forward to look younger.

- I did not purposely hop on that step when I was running up the stairs. I almost tripped and fell but they said since I didn't actually fall, it was fine and we didn't need to reshoot it...

- The gray house with the porch that you see behind Matt's car when Dustin looks out the window is actually my house.

- The fries that Matt and I were eating near the end of the video were six and half hours old and were super nasty. It took a lot of acting for us to keep smiles on our faces while eating them! Haha :)

~Sarah Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Ahahahaha that video is so funny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! This is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Sarah! I nominated you for the Reader Appreciation Award on my blog! Check it out: http://readwithgrace.wordpress.com/2013/09/28/reader-appreciation-award/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a reply to my post or just say hi! Just please remember to be nice. Thanks! :)