Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Couple of Videos...

Hey everyone! I was going to do a post with pictures from the concert I went to Sunday night but Blogger is being really slow with uploading the pictures so I decided to share a couple of videos with you - one of Anthem Lights's new song and the other one is Jamie-Grace's latest vlog.

Hide Your Love Away - Anthem Lights
Hide your love away and wait for me. I will do the same. Wait for me, wait for me. There will come a day when I will finally say, staring in your eyes, "I've waited my whole life for this night."


[Jamie Grace] Boys
Jamie-Grace answers the question: Why are you so single? "Cause I'm anti-social! Duh!!" Homeschoolers are the best! :)



By the way, did y'all enjoy the "Fall In Love With Jesus" series? It was weird having a new post everyday, right? Haha. I've never been consistent with posting on here... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a reply to my post or just say hi! Just please remember to be nice. Thanks! :)