Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Early Bird Gets the.... FUN TIMES! :)

I got to hang out and have an early morning Bible study with Mrs. Rue and my lovely blog sisters today! :) Woke up at about 5 am and gathered my laptop, Bible, journal and made some hot green tea and I was ready to roll! At 5:30, we started the fun and prayed, chatted, read, wrote, and discovered together for about an hour. I've learned so much from our weekend retreat - I only wish that we could all be together for real! Can't wait for the final beauty retreat session this afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah Elizabeth!

    This is Chelsea from the In Real Life blog. I just discovered your blog through Emii's blog, Girlz 4 God, and I have to say it's pretty amazing :)

    Lucky duck! I wanted to join you guys in the morning on the In Real Life blog, but I am definitely not a morning person so i missed it... :( I'm glad that you had fun, though!

    Hope you're having an amazing summer! :)

    Love, in Christ,
    ~Chelsea<3

    P.S. I also have a blog if you wanna check it out...it's at http://www.clubchea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so cool. I couldn't be there, sadly because I was sick =( . Yeah this retreat has rocked! It would be even better if we could do it in real life and be there with each other!
    xoxo,

    Sylvi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea - Thanks, girl! Will you be joining us for the final session?

    Sylvi! - Hope you feel better soon! I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a reply to my post or just say hi! Just please remember to be nice. Thanks! :)